Move your feet before you eat!
Do you enjoy jaw-dropping park settings while running under the lights on the lake? Bag pipes playing on the course, food and adult beverages.The biggest charity event that day in the area too! Distances of 5k or a 5 mile run walk.The Liverpool Turkey Trot is a premier run with a festive atmosphere and an awesome park setting to start your Thanksgiving day! Since its humble beginnings 5 years ago, when 124 runners entered, the LTT has grown into one of the largest and festive turkey trots in Central New York 1000 strong and still growing!
Here are some of the additional features for 2018 LTT
Music, games, great supply of morning food and beverages(Buried Acron and Lock 1 Distillery will be served.
Join us in this annual tradition as we start out at Griffins Visitor Center and run with us under the lights on the lake at the Onondaga lake Park. ! Entry fees are:
$25(5k) / $35 (5 mile) for 14 & up.
$20(5k) / $35 (5 mile) for 13 and under.
$10(5k) for 7 and under-no shirts provided
After Nov 15th , registration prices will cost an extra $5-Shirt supply is limited after that date - NO SHIRT SIZE guarantee after the Nov 15 date.
No guarantee on quantity or sizes. Beverage glasses will be provided to first 400 participants 21 years and older at the packets pickups first come first serve.
This can all be done at or www.liverpoolturkeytrot.com or www.Lightboxreg.com
- Proceed support- Dollars for Scholars (scholarships for students with a family member in the armed services), Food Bank, Swim, XC, , Crew teams and Recycle-A-Bull Bully Breed Rescue-two skilled trades scholarships.
5- Race Starts at 9am for both 5k and 5 mile
- Race day registration at 730am to 8:40am @ Griffins Visitor Center near the start of race Onondaga Park.
- Race packet pick up info:
- Monday November 19th at Raymours and Flanigan in Clay on RT 31 from 5 to 8pm
- Tuesday November 20th at TBD look on face book page for info..